Job Opening - Reliability Specialist I
May 17th, 2017
- Perform vibration data collection in Refineries, Power Plants, and High Tech Manufacturing.
- Learn to identify when higher levels of vibration analysis are required, such as cross channel phase analysis.
- Learn to perform cross channel phase analysis and interpret results.
- Learn how to build and maintain vibration databases.
- Learn how to perform basic vibration analysis to identify machine faults and defects.
- Minimally a High School Education with some college or technical school experience preferred.
- Available and willing to travel 50%-75% – mostly to Wyoming.
- Able to pass a background check and regular drug screening.
- Basic machine and machine component knowledge preferred (Pumps, Fans, Gearboxes, Bearings, Couplings etc.).
Pioneer Engineering is seeking a candidate that wishes to gain experience in the field of vibration condition monitoring and plant reliability. The candidate will learn about plant machinery and vibration analysis with direct mentoring for the first few months of the position. After this period theReliability candidate will take ownership of certain vibration routes and gain experience performing these collections monthly. Day to day tasks will include vibration data collection, database maintenance, interacting with plant personnel and eventually vibration analysis. The Specialist will work closely with other Pioneer Engineering staff who will be performing the full vibration analysis.
The position will be very hands-on with most work occurring in industrial manufacturing/production plants. Overnight travel will regularly be 50% with occasional stints up to 75%. Most travel is done working 4, 10 hour days with the 5th day off. For the first 2 years, most travel will likely be in the Wyoming area. The job will be based in Fort Collins unless the candidate lives in Wyoming, in which case remote/onsite work is possible.
Individuals who are self-teaching and able to learn and understand technical topics will advance quickly in the position. Pioneer Engineering is an employee owned company that facilitates employee growth and development. The successful candidate for this position will be able to expand their skill set and role within the company over the course of the first year or two on the job.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org