Plant Reliability – Online Training Course
Session 1: May 5 – June 25, 2020
Session 2: September 8 – October 29, 2020
Live Class Time: Tuesday & Thursday, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This online 32 hour course has two, 2-hour classes per week for 8 weeks. These are live interactive online classes with continual interaction between instructor, student and group (not recorded video-based).
All classes will be recorded so that students may makeup missed live classes with the recorded version.
This course provides instruction on the practical application of tried and true principles aimed to improve all aspects of plant reliability, regardless of the industry. It is geared toward motivated reliability professionals eager to implement realistic solutions to their program shortcomings.
Students who complete this course will be able to:
- Review and improve Management of Change procedures
- Purchasing and installation specifications
- Acceptance testing
- Operator and maintainer training
- Take control of spare parts
- Selection and storage
- Establish and measure useful metrics designed to identify targets for improvement
- Implement realistic asset management techniques
- Criticality assessments
- Block diagrams
- BOM’s and manuals
- Hierarchy structure
- Root cause failure analysis
- Reliability improvement projects
- Assign properly optimized maintenance strategies
- Reliability centered maintenance techniques
- Time-based and condition-based maintenance
- Preventive techniques
- Establish work control procedures to ensure reliable assets
- Planning & Scheduling
- Work environment
- Failure tracking
- Determine appropriate reliability staff and development strategies
Continuing Education Credit Hours: 32 Hours
This 32 hour course is also offered as an intense, four day course in a classroom setting. The classroom version goes from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. each day for four days with an hour for lunch. Please contact us at 970.266.9005 to schedule at your location or ours.